Full range of services
We specialize in ship agency services
Ship Agency Service
Where we are
Full advantage of the diversity
Grupo Stier takes full advantage of the diversity of our portfolio’s services, resources and expertise to deliver integrated solutions that result in time and cost efficiency. Our excellent relations with the Port, Customs & Terminal authorities ensures a quick and efficient vessel turnaround.
Our team of professionals provides you with the highest possible level of quality service, gaining trust and confidence not only among P&I Clubs Members but also present and future Ship Owners and Clients:
- Vessels’ Arrivals/Departure formalities and assistance.
- Port Operations: Control and supervision.
- Special Skills in Emergencies, PSC Inspections, Crew
Litigations & Ship Detentions.
- Organisation of necessary inspections and surveys.
- Monitoring and control of repairs and inspections.
- Crew matters handling.
To assist Owners and Operators to supervise the Charterers’ Agents function and monitor Port Call Operations. Our service includes:
- Checking pro forma invoices D/A submitted by the head agent for compliance with applicable tariffs.
- Receipt of Owners’ funds and payments to third parties.
- Checking cargo or ship documents and issuing Letter of Protest.
- Signing Bills of Lading.
- Crew handling – meet & greet, hotel bookings, shore passes, travel arrangements, etc.
- Crew welfare – doctor, dentist, mail, and prepaid telephone calling cards.
- Site survey / feasibility studies routes, weather, political climate.
- Full / part charter parties air Charterers, Time/Voyage Charterers.
- Special equipment transport flat racks, open tops, platforms, tween deck solutions.
- Carrying out project cargoes shipments (membership on PPG).
- Administrative support customs clearance, trade documentation.