Maritime Services and Training Centres in Canary Islands dates back To 1994
Grupo Stier’s presence in the Canary Islands dates back to 1994
The Group at first had curved out a dynamic role as P&I Correspondents and Claims Adjusters under the name of Stier & Co offering services throughout the Canary Islands. The company represents the majority of the IGA P&I Clubs as well as several International Associations and insurance companies.
Centro de Estudios Marítimos del Atlántico
Stier Ship agency
Twenty years later, Stier & Co, CEMA and Stier Shipagency merged and became our trademark company GRUPO STIER. Stier Training Centre is the expression of our corporate maturity.
WHAT WE DO
Our mission & core values
- To be proactive and cost effective to fully defend and protect our Client’s interests.
- To provide our Clients with expert advices to enable them to make the appropriate decisions.
- To ensure that the services we provide, directly or subcontracted, meet the Clients’ standards at a fair market price.
Grupo Stier employ highly qualified multilingual professionals:
- Lawyers, Master Mariners, Average Adjuster, Surveyors, Claims Handlers, Academic Coordinator, Associate Marine Lecturers, Accountant & External Advisors.
- Languages Spoken: English, French, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese, Arab, Spanish.